Skip to content
- 200g Coconut Oil
- 14g Butter
- 50g Cup Cocoa powder
- 30g Dark chocolate
- 50 g ground nuts (or handful of whole nuts, e.g. almonds, pekan, walnuts, peanuts)
- Liquid sweetener
- Heat up coconut oil and butter in pan until very warm and liquid.
- Add cocoa powder and chocolate and stir until completely dissolved. If you are using Erythritol as sweetener replacement add now and make sure it also dissolves completely.
- Add ground nuts into the mix and stir thoroughly. If you are using whole nuts add them just before freezing.
- Add sweetener to taste.
- Pour into silicon muffin form to make disks like in the fotos. I used 2 tbsp of the mixture per disk, 1tbsp may be even better to better control your intake later on. Alternatively you can put baking paper in a casserole dish and pour the mixture into the dish. You then have to cut it into pieces after freezing which can get messy.
- Freeze for ~30 min. You can then store them easily in the freezer for some time (typically a batch lasts 3 – 4 weeks for me).