Skip to content
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 5 medium eggs
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup sweetener
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter
- 20 g dark chocolate
- (optional) stevia chocolate drops
- While pre-heating oven to 180 °C combine together (in a small bowl) coconut flour, cocoa and baking powder. Make sure there are no visible chunks as they will re-surface once the muffins are baked (which does not look nice).
- In a big bowl mix together eggs, heavy cream and sweetener.
- Melt butter and chocolate and add to wet ingredients.
- Add dry ingredient mixture to wet ingredients and mix for several minutes (until you get one consistent batter).
- Fill cupcake molds evenly. I prefer small ones (~ 15 to 17 with this mixture).
- Bake for ~20 minutes or until stable/hard enough (you can softly press the muffin to with your finger and check for sufficient integrity).
- Let cool for ~ 10 minutes and enjoy!