Skip to content
- 2 tbsp erythritol
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 tsp coconut flour
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1oz unsweetened bakers chocolate
- 1 tbsp heavy cream
- 5-7 drops stevia
- 1 egg
- 1 -3 tbsp unsalted peanut butter (ideally slightly frozen)
- Preheat oven to 200 °C (optionally put peanut butter into freezer while preparing the batter)
- Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl and set aside. Make sure to break up all clumps to get a smooth texture in the final product.
- Melt chocolate and butter in the microwave or in a bowl on top of a pot of simmering water. Once chocolate is melted – remove from heat and add cream and stevia.
- Add the egg and whisk together quickly so egg doesn’t cook.
- Add 1/2 the dry to wet and mix. Add remaining dry and mix.
- Spray ramekin with nonstick spray. Fill with half of the batter. Place peanut butter in centre of ramekin. Fill gaps around the edges with batter then cover the top with batter.
- Bake for 13-15 mins. The centre will be shaky but the edges will be cooked.